Much of the work we do as dentists impacts more than just teeth, whether we know it or not. Consequently, as part of the diagnostic process we try to identify whether our interventions will impact - either in a positive or negative way - other pre-existing conditions. Some of these pre-existing conditions may be health or nutritional conditions, which may require follow-up with other health care practitioners. We partner with many that understand the impact of general health on oral health. Below is a partial list. We work with you to find the most appropriate partners that will meet your needs.
- Your Primary Care Physician
- Specialist Physicians – ACAM practitioners, Practitioners specializing in chronic pain, heavy metal detoxification etc.
- Sleep Specialists
- Dental Specialists – oral surgeons, pediatric dentists, orthodontists, periodontists
- Independent biological dental hygienists
- Naturopathic Physicians
- Osteopathic Physicians
- Chiropractors who understand the jaw/bite connection
- Other integrative practitioners